Year 5 has learnt about positive and negative space in art. We did some Japanese-inspired Notan Art that uses this concept.
Due to ongoing price increases from suppliers, the canteen has had to increase prices on certain items.
Please familiarize yourself with these increases. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
The closing date for book club orders will be Friday 21st October.
CHILDREN’S LITURGY is held during the 9.30am Mass each Sunday
At St Francis of Assisi church, and is for children from Pre-Primary to Year 4. The children hear the Gospel story at their level and then follow with an activity. Please bring your child to the hall before mass. They will then return to the church after the Prayers of the Faithful. For further enquiries call Philomena on 0417 936 757.
Keyed Up Music
MBA Monday Afternoon After School Sports Club
Parents are reminded that MBA Sports will be running an after-school sports club for students from PP to Year 6 on Monday afternoons in Term 4. Parents may register their child to attend. Registration and further information is available at: After School Clubs – Term 4 | MBA Sports Coaching – Eastern Suburbs Please note that availability is limited.
Monday 24th October
- Christmas Hamper Collection for St Vincent De Paul continues
- Pre-Primary Incursion – West Oz Wildlife
Wednesday 26th October
- P & F Meeting @ 7.30pm
Thursday 27th October
- World Teacher’s Day (a day ahead due to MG Day celebrations)
Friday 28th October
- Grandparents Day and Matthew Gibney Day Events
Monday 31st October
- Year 1 & Year 3 Hills Forest Excursion
Tuesday 1st November
- All Saints Prayer Liturgy in Undercover Area @ 9.00 a.m.
- Interschool Athletics Carnival
Wednesday 2nd November
- Paul Litherland Cyber Safety Parent Workshop @ 7.00 p.m.
Thursday 3rd November
- Wellness Week Family Lunch @ 1.10 p.m.